St Oswalds Church - Crowle.
There is evidence of a place of worship on this site dating from the Saxon period although the current building is of Norman origin.
The stone and brick porch on display was added in 1628.
St Andrews Church,Epworth
The nave to this building can be traced back to the twelfth century, however the current appearance is down to rebuilding works carried out in the fourteenth and fifteenth centuries.
Baptist Church - Crowle
The Church is situated at the bottom of Mill Road in Crowle.
The current building was modified in 1879 and the original building dates from 1599.
The White Hart Inn.
This listed building is known as the oldest public house in the Isle of Axholme owing to it being built in the late sixteenth or early seventeenth century. The original beams are preserved, and renovation work over the years suggest that it has been converted from two separate buildings.